Friday 25 January 2013

Box Of Tricks!

First of all I apologise for this blog post being blogged last minute, I had completely thought I had done it until I was reviewing my blog and realised it was not there. Sorry fellow bloggers. Now Box of Tricks, well where do I start with this wonderful blog. First of all the thing that struck me first about this blog was that it was created by a teacher from Nottingham, therefore you know that this blog is reliable, who wouldn’t want a blog that is reliable and trustworthy? This blog inspires everyone from students to teachers, it has something for everyone. It is so easy to use with lots of links and has a basic language for all to understand, including me so it must be understandable. It is appealing to the eye, it’s not one of those blogs that ramble and looks boring, trust me if it was like that it wouldn’t even be on my blog yet alone me blogging about how good it is. It shows teachers and students how new technology and websites, which are taking over our lives can inspire them to use in their learning and teaching. It has links where you can connect this blog to your Facebook and Twitter which is great for students, especially the ones that live on these sites! I have to be honest I absolutely love the resources A-Z link that they have, this was probably the deal breaker for me to pick this blog, it has all the up to date forms of websites that can be used in all styles of learning, it has something for everyone. I also like the fact that there is a small paragraph beside each website address telling you exactly what this websites enables you to do, so it then becomes so much easier to find what you are looking for if you haven’t already found it from the search box, yes that’s right it even has a search box, I know it has everything right? Who has time to click on each of the links to be taken to the website to find out for themselves what it is? I cannot believe this blog it has everything. Fellow bloggers whether students or teachers looking for new ways to teach or learn then look no further just click on the link in the sidebar of my blog and be ready to be amazed. I know I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment