Wednesday 23 January 2013

Revision, Revision, Revision!!!

I can seriously say that I absolutely cannot wait until these exams are finally over, I have found myself talking to myself in the house to make sure I understand it, I think everyone think’s I have lost the plot, it’s more like I have lost the will to live. I have even resorted to saying the word’s ‘piaget, Vygotsky, Inclusion’ in conversation’s. I came in the house today after popping down to town for some retail therapy and my mother says ‘Where have you been then?’ I replied ‘I went down to piaget for a break.’ The look I had said it all really. Mental hospital here I come. These words are constantly circling in my head I have thought of nothing else for days, not even food and I LOVE food! Never mind just hope it’s all worth it and then I won’t mind having the funny looks off everyone that has been around me since I have started revising.

1 comment:

  1. Sophie. I wish my revision was going around in my head! Nothing is going in! But you did make me laugh.
    Caroline :-)

    ReplyDelete